Three Decades Of Experience With Texas Estate Litigation
When someone dies, family members and other beneficiaries of their estate may deem it necessary to challenge some aspect of the will or complain about the actions of the Executor. The challengers or the executor of the estate will need the counsel of an attorney.
For 30 years, Craig W. Watson, Attorney At Law, has represented executors, family members and other interested parties in estate litigation. We handle cases involving allegations of:
- Undue influence upon the decedent in drafting or amending the will
- Lack of testamentary capacity when the will was signed
- Breach of fiduciary duty by the executor
- Multiple (conflicting) wills
- Defective wills (not properly executed or witnessed) and ambiguous, unclear wills
- Forgery of the will or other documents
Do you have your suspicions about the will or the actions of the Executor? If you feel that you were cut out of the will unfairly, or if you need to defend the estate against creditors or predatory relatives, we are here to help you. We can also represent you if you are an executor or trustee facing criticism from a beneficiary.
If you are a beneficiary who does not live in Texas, Craig W. Watson, Attorney At Law, can be your local advocate.
Get A Consultation About Will Contests Or Litigation
Do not hesitate to contact our office in Sherman to schedule a consultation. We will discuss your case, help you decide which steps to take and expedite your case as much as possible. Contact us by calling 903-813-8500 or send us an email.